The Stick Figures 5 - Split - GRAPHIC ART TOTE
My mind is always split. All the forces around me, discordant, all after their own thing, refusing to give a moment to breath. Do I hide and cover my ears? Do I fight for what I want? Until I decide my world will continue to be chaotic.
Drawn from the mind of Los Angeles graphic artist Wessel. The energy of change is about us and as a creative he can't help but tune in and express it. Why it took the form of stick figures and why they came out like this he can't say. But he sure thinks it's cool.
• 100% spun polyester weather resistant fabric
• Bag 15" x 15" (38.1cm x 38.1cm)
• Capacity – 2.6 US gal (10l)
• Maximum weight limit – 44lbs (20kg)
• Dual handles 100% natural cotton bull denim
• Handle length 11.8" (30 cm), width 1" (2.5cm)