The Stick Figures 4 - Support - GRAPHIC ART TOTE
I drew this one night after I had a breakthrough with my depression. My mind was flowing with all the different ways I have support in my life. Despite forces pulling me in all different direction I felt that I could sit calmly at the center of it all, thus spreading the energy of confidence underneath it all.
Drawn from the mind of Los Angeles graphic artist Wessel. The energy of change is about us and as a creative he can't help but tune in and express it. Why it took the form of stick figures and why they came out like this he can't say. But he sure thinks it's cool.
• 100% spun polyester weather resistant fabric
• Bag 15" x 15" (38.1cm x 38.1cm)
• Capacity – 2.6 US gal (10l)
• Maximum weight limit – 44lbs (20kg)
• Dual handles 100% natural cotton bull denim
• Handle length 11.8" (30 cm), width 1" (2.5cm)